Science Formal 2019 is taking place at the Liberty Grand Entertainment Complex in Toronto. Liberty Grand is on the Exhibition grounds and is a beautiful castle-like hall. Our event will be taking place in the Governor’s Ballroom, as well as the adjoining outdoor garden. The hall is a spacious room that will comfortably seat all of us and include a large dance floor. We will have a full meal and open-bar. The event is all ages but a STRICT wristband policy will be in effect.
Ticket Reservation Process
- Ticket reservations will take place through this Eventbrite from March 6th until March 10th at 11:30PM
- All of those who reserved a ticket will have to pick it up and pay for it in person between March 11 and March 15th. We have 4 tabling dates where we will be outside the Science Lounge (KHE 223). See times below
- All tickets not picked up by March 15th will be forfeited and resold in a first-come first-serve manner
In Person Ticket Pickup Times (KHE 223)
- Mon. March 11, 11am – 2pm
- Wed. March 13, 1pm – 3pm
- Thurs. March 14, 2pm – 5pm
- Fri. March 15, 11am – 3pm
Science Formal Rules & Regulations
- No exceptions for anyone, if you do not pick up your ticket by the 15th, you will forfeit it. The only exceptions that will be accepted are reasons that are protected under the Ontario Human Rights code or can be proven by a Doctor’s Note.
- Maximum 2 tickets per person, one for yourself and one guest. You may have someone else pick up and pay for your ticket but you will need to indicate who will be picking it up for you